“Friends of RCES” (hereafter called “FORCES”) is an independent, separate entity.
The Association was established by Members of RCES and approved
by the Board of RCES 2012/13 on the 7th June 2012
to bond friendship friends and provide awareness of
Rotary International at large and raise funds from
friends of RCES Members and friends of friends,
with an annual subscription to RCES “FORCES”
1. To become “FORCES” (Friend of RC Eastern Seaboard) is on invitation only subject
to accepting the ‘RCES Bye-
1.1. A “FORCES” (Friend of RC Eastern Seaboard) should be in good standing with the community of residence
1.2. A “FORCES” Member can also be a standing “RCES Honorary Member”
2. To see by a “FORCES” (Friend of RC Eastern Seaboard) a meaningful way of supporting controlled charity efforts, knowing that with a reliable and well managed Club,
2.1. funds will not be mishandled.
2.2. funds will not be invested neglectfully.
2.3. funds will not be used without direction or purposeful objective.
3. A “FORCES” member may request a breakdown of any project they have specifically requested the funds to be used on
4. A specified contribution to be eligible to become a “FORCES” is the minimum expected to have entitlement to be enlisted as a “FORCES” member.
5. RCES is proud to commit the following as additional perks for any charitable contribution as set out by each incoming RCES Board at the last meeting preceding the “new Rotary Year”.
6. Benefits will include, but are not restricted to :-
6.1. Issuing a receipt to allow each “FORCES” member tax exemption if applicable by their country of tax payment
6.2. A mention by name & photograph as specified by the “FORCES” member on the RCES home page
6.3. A “FORCES” Pin
6.4. A Rotary Club Eastern Seaboard Club Banner
6.5. Invitations to special events where a “FORCES” member is expected to pay for the published participating costs
6.5.1. “FORCES” members can request to be invited to field trips if they take place whilst they are in Town and by contributing to the travel and other expenses at cost price only
7. The annual “FORCES” Membership contribution is set at 5’000 THB -
8. These above privileges are valid for each Rotary Year starting on the 1st. July of each Calendar Year
9. If “FORCES” members are resident in Pattaya, they may wish to join Rotary Club Eastern Seaboard as a full Member, subject to normal admission procedures by Rotary International.
10. All the above items are subject to changes as may be decided by a board decision at the beginning of each Rotary year by the incoming Board.
Pattaya, dated 8th. August 2013 signed by the President and Board Office Bearers of RCES after having passed Membership approval.
Carl R Dyson, President 2011-
Rotary Club Eastern Seaboard.
|President Russell Iffland Page 67|
|President Rodney 2015-2016 Page 57|
|Members 2 Page 43|
|Members Awards Page 44|
|Page 55 In Memory|
|Installation Night RCES|
|Installation Night 2010-2011|
|Swiss Nat Day|
|Press Conference Page 54|
|BKK RI Conv Page 56|
|2013 Activities Page 66|
|Water Projects Page 30|
|Humanitarian Projects Page 33|
|Schools & Sanitation Page 34|
|Christmas Bags Page 41|
|Wrap Up A Child Page 63|
|Thong Pha Phum|
|D 2000 Projects Page 42|
|MG 74709 Page 53|
|Baan Huai Samran Page 46|
|HHN & CPDC Page 47|
|School Survey Page 37|
|Ban Kao Hom Page 48|
|Khok Ngam Page 49|
|Khok Ngam Page 40|
|3-5 Aug 2011 Page 52|
|Laos Project 2012|
|Laos Project 2011|
|Laos Project 2013 Page 64|
|01-09-10 Krasang Visit Page 38|
|01-09-10 New Projects Krasang Page 39|
|02-05-11 Krasang Families Page 50|
|Page 32 Students|
|THESP plus Page 45|
|FORCES Members Page 61|
|FORCES Bye Laws Page 62|